Two Rock Grill Cloth

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by deandavis, Feb 15, 2015.

1. deandavis

deandavis Member

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a Two Rock Crystal 22W head and pair it with one of the old Two Rock Signature Cabinets.

My problem is, I'm a bit of a completist and I would like the grill cloth on the cab to match the head.

Having said that, I was wondering two things: (1) Has anyone had any experience changing the grill cloth on Two Rock cabinets and how difficult is it?, and (2) Does anyone know where I can purchase the grill cloth to match the Two Rock Crystal head?

[​IMG]

Thanks everyone!

2. lestera34

lestera34 Supporting Member

I don't, although it looks kinda like a salt and pepper cloth.

Additionally, unless its a cab from a JM sig setup, it will be black levant tolex, not carbon fiber, which is what the crystal is covered in. Thought I would add that in case it matters.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  3. Tonefree

Tonefree Silver Supporting Member

It would be way easier to change the head cab cloth to match your 212. The 212 should be Mojo black matrix...

Cheers, TF

4. TRGuy

TRGuy Member

I imagine Two-Rock would send you some of the cloth, they have first rate customer service. Like you, I like things to match. When I bought my CRSV3 it had the white logo, when the cab had the silver logo. I emailed at Two-Rock and they shipped me a silver logo for just the price of shipping (I'm international.)