Two-Rock John Mayer Signature #4 of 25 Sold for Over $45k!!!

StratStringSlinger

Silver Supporting Member
Looks like Two Rock John Mayer Signature Amp #4 of 25 just sold. It was listed for $45k plus $1k shipping, got 8 offers but not sure what the sold price is? Is the new owner on there? If so, congrats!

voodoosound

Funk & Grooven member
Gold Supporting Member
Since it’s not actually marked sold. It didn’t sell on reverb for anything. It was either pulled or on off reverb deal was made. Where or how you get the idea someone paid more or anywhere close to The actual asking price always amuses though.

ufguy73

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for explaining how reverb works.

Since it sold in 2 days with 8 offers, it probably sold above listing price.

since it sold in 2 days - someone probably offered a number the seller was comfortable with...and they sold it, likely off of Reverb...that's how big ticket items on Reverb works.

it's ridiculous to correlate number of offers to an outcome of something selling above list...i own a Mayer Sig. if i was going to sell it, I would probably list it for 50k on Reverb.

I am willing to sell it for less than 50k, i would expect the offers to be much less than 50k...it's how Reverb works

StratStringSlinger

Silver Supporting Member
since it sold in 2 days - someone probably offered a number the seller was comfortable with...and they sold it, likely off of Reverb...that's how big ticket items on Reverb works.

it's ridiculous to correlate number of offers to an outcome of something selling above list...i own a Mayer Sig. if i was going to sell it, I would probably list it for 50k on Reverb.

I am willing to sell it for less than 50k, i would expect the offers to be much less than 50k...it's how Reverb works

If you are willing to sell for less than $50k, you probably will be getting some PM’s :)

n4p226r

Silver Supporting Member
the Mayer sig was literally one of the best clean amps ive ever played in person. well worth an inflated price due to the rarity. but with the traditional clean being similar and available now, im not sure I could justify the price going up to the price of a trainwreck from a few years ago

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
Looks like Two Rock John Mayer Signature Amp #4 of 25 just sold. It was listed for $45k plus $1k shipping, got 8 offers but not sure what the sold price is? Is the new owner on there? If so, congrats!

ok!, so there's something dumbass that isn't my fault.

Top Bottom