Two Rock thing die down?

ecbluesman54

Just curious, but it seems as though all the Two Rock love that was everywhere a few months back has diminished. Just curious what the flavor of the month is right now?

cander328

Nothin' but Love!

TR_Makeover.jpg

Tone Disciple

Platinum Supporting Member
You aren't seeing many of them for sell are you? And the other poster was right, the last time I looked TAG's thread, ending in him buying a Two Rock Sig v2, was over 111 pages. Only the Gustavsson threads come close.

As for me, I am loving mine.

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Nothin' but Love!

TR_Makeover.jpg

WOW!! :eek::eek::eek:

Missed my thread?? I was in love with TwoRocks 9 years ago, and just fell in love again. I have not played a new one in several years, and they have KNOCKED me OUT! To my ear, the best Dumble clips or amps I have heard, and I like my Sig2 more than ALL THREE real Dumbles I have played!

madscientist

I'm just starting a savings account specifically for a Custom Reverb Sig, in a year or so, I'll be ready to gush.

KOG

Two Rock thing die down?
Not a chance! That's like saying the Dumble thing has died on TGP. TR is here for the long run. I still can't pull away from my CRS after nearly 3 yrs.
:AOK

mykljpao

Ha! Not likely. Still lovin' my 6v6 Jet combo and the TR CRS v1 still gets the nod every week for the blues band. Plus, every player that hears it is floored. Just yesterday, a guy who is heavily into vintage fender amps remarked repeatedly about how good the amp sounded. I got to put his (unfortunately not mine, lol) '58 Junior through it. Raw, kick-ass, p90 fun!

Dave_C

WOW!! :eek::eek::eek:

Missed my thread?? I was in love with TwoRocks 9 years ago, and just fell in love again. I have not played a new one in several years, and they have KNOCKED me OUT! To my ear, the best Dumble clips or amps I have heard, and I like my Sig2 more than ALL THREE real Dumbles I have played!

STOP IT!

:nono

My intestines are rumbling...with GAS...

November5th

Since I bought a Two-Rock,I have been cured of major amp gas.It puts a smile on my face everyday.Nothing but love here.Peace.

Dean

Trending Topics

Top Bottom