• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Two rock Type 3 owners-question

tonequest

Silver Supporting Member
I've noticed that my "Low Power" setting, is significantly louder and a little thicker than the High Power setting. Does everyone else experience the same thing, or is mine mis-labeled?
I would think that the high power setting would be louder then the low wattage setting?.
Thanks
Mike

phillyred79

Platinum Supporting Member
Haven't spent much time in the Low Power/Class A setting, but I didn't notice a significant volume change either way.. I'll mess around with it soon though and post my findings..

phillyred79

Platinum Supporting Member
I played around going from Class A to Class AB back and forth this morning and didn't honestly notice a huge change at all in volume. The headroom was a little less though which to me makes sense. I was only playing the clean channel at about 50% on the master and using a Tele if that matters.. ?!

Mac Daddy 355

MilkBone Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
The lower power switch is class A , it runs hotter & sounds louder

Trending Topics