Two Rock Youtube videos

edwardsforest

Ok, so I get it, many people who buy these, purchase them because they have that great clean/blues/smooth overdrive sound. But seriously, these videos of people playing the same blues run over and over again, c'mon! Spend 2500 just to play the same blues/jazz run over and over.:jo

- end rant

lv

Silver Supporting Member
Ok, so I get it, many people who buy these, purchase them because they have that great clean/blues/smooth overdrive sound. But seriously, these videos of people playing the same blues run over and over again, c'mon! Spend 2500 just to play the same blues/jazz run over and over.:jo

- end rant

AWESOME!!!!

Just today I was pondering...what does edwardsforest think about two-rock owner's youtube clips?, and here you answered it for me! :dude:dude:dude

- end rant
:facepalm

AWESOME!!!!

Just today I was pondering...what does edwardsforest think about two-rock owner's youtube clips?, and here you answered it for me! :dude:dude:dude
:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

The sarcasm on TGP is second to NONE.

I guess everyone should just wake up and stop playing those boring ol' blues/jazz/rock licks on their Two-Rocks. It's not exactly like they were desiged for those styles or anything. I hear that some John Mayer feller plays 'em though, but I've never heard of him. Isn't he the guitar player for Mastadon or something? :confused:

peterdjp

Dude, Two Rocks suck ! Bugera's have like totally way more gain for like totally way less money...and the youtube videos of crappy shred licks are like the brutalzz.

But this one is ok. The guy has cool hair.

MikeyG

Silver Supporting Member
I've never played a robben ford or Larry Carlton lick on my two rock. Honest.

I do play judas priest, van halen, the stones, blue oyster cult, Santana, though

blues junkie

Gold Supporting Member

- end rant
Well, I guess you have to build your thread count somehow.:facepalm

JoeBob

I've never played a robben ford or Larry Carlton lick on my two rock. Honest.

I do play judas priest, van halen, the stones, blue oyster cult, Santana, though
I would love to hear '80s rock throught a Two-Rock...or Carol -Ann !!!!

Trending Topics