• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tworock!! More amazement with the custom!!

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Man, you can live in the clean channel ALONE with this amp!! Check these clips out with my new Gibson 359. What a killer guitar! I can get just as good a drive tone in the clean channel at low volume as I can with the drive channel!! Just like the tan Dumble at Ultrasound! These clips are around talking volumes!
:AOK

I was not going for any tone, and the mic was stuck up at a horrible angle because I tripped over it in the first clip like a dork. :D Of course then I had to leave it there for a direct A/B in the second. :BEER

Clean channel, no boost, gain around 3 oclock.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7359811&q=hi

Drive channel.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7359803&q=hi

What a COOL amp!!!

OK everyone, on the count of three....One...TWO...THREE

TWO ROCK... TWO ROCK..... TWO ROCK!!!!!!....

VERY GOOD... VERY GOOD.... VERY GOOD!!!

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

NFB

Tag,

Totally Amazing!

The clean channel clip is such an eye opener......

Which cab and speaker combo?

Awesome!:banana:banana:banana

Tag

Tag,

Totally Amazing!

The clean channel clip is such an eye opener......

Which cab and speaker combo?

Awesome!:banana:banana:banana

Straight into the THD with twock 65s. I cant believe the gain I can get in the clean channel. Its WICKED, and has a GREAT feel with the less amout of gain stages! :BEER

NFB

Tag,

You continue to amaze me with what you can get out of these amps.....and it is soo simple.........basically plug in and play........

Totally Amazing!

Sean French

Cool tones Tag.
Hitting the PAB on the clean channel yeilds some cool tones too.
Did ya back off the internal gain trimmer to where it was stock?

scottl

Any 100K plate load Dumble style amp will get gobs of juicy OD on the cleans! Much more breakup. Me like!

NFB

Any 100K plate load Dumble style amp will get gobs of juicy OD on the cleans! Much more breakup. Me like!
Finally.............your back..............:BEER

Could please post more often............I have no one to argue with........

They all seem to want to agree with me...........it's just no fun........

Tag

Hey Scott! Hope all is well man. I have not heard from you in a while. This market must be driving you nuts. Its starting to effect me (my business) BIG time, and my anxiety attacks have reached a new peak. WHAT FUN!!! I get to look forward to waking up every night with my chest squeezing so hard I cant breath. EXCELLENT!! :banana

I am going to post anothr clip with the gain dimed in the clean channel. Its off the charts how much gain I can get. See if this is "normal". Of all the D style amps I have played, only this and the tan one can do it that I know of. Coming up! :BEER

Tag

Cool tones Tag.
Hitting the PAB on the clean channel yeilds some cool tones too.
Did ya back off the internal gain trimmer to where it was stock?

Yea, and it opened the amp back up again! :BEER

Tag

Scott, which other D clone will do this? I have not played any that I can think of. Is the 100K plate load unique to the Custom? CRAZY gain in channel one! Its part of what made me keep this one and let the E.Pro go. (For now)

Trending Topics