tybone-inspired backing

Woodyworld

Ooh sweet as a nut Normster !!

You mixed it so well mate It sounded like it was part of the original cut, the tone is spot on. Was that the fuch ?

11 out of 10 from me :dude

Normster

Thanks, Woody! That means a lot coming from you. :D

Actually, I don't own a Fuchs yet, but Scott will eventually to talk me into one. That was my Fender Blues Deluxe. The slightly Dumbly tone is the best I can muster from a Route 66 in series with an Arion Tubulator.

Woodyworld

Well it sounded just great and a perfect choice agains the BT - very authentic. Soloing was excellent and sat perfect in the track

Nice one!

(Can't deny that with a enorsee like Scott the Fuch are almost iresistable for that D*mble tone........)

Ed DeGenaro

Supporting Member
Originally posted by Red Ant
Ok i just couldnt resist this one :)

Normy Tuesday
The tone makes it sound like Gary Moore...but the licks are way more trad. Some nice Freddie and Albert in there!!!! You go Blind Lemon Pukshansky!!!!!!!

Red Ant

Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro
The tone makes it sound like Gary Moore...but the licks are way more trad. Some nice Freddie and Albert in there!!!! You go Blind Lemon Pukshansky!!!!!!!
I think the tone is a bit too single-coil to really sound like Moore, but what do i know, i never really listened to that guy :)

Normster

Loved your solo, Ant! Tone and playing sent chills all over my body. :dude

I really appreciate the comment as well!

Normster

I don't know what you were goin' for either, but those were some mighty fine licks. Now kick that Fuchs into OD! :D

fig

Thanks, Norm!
Yeah, I was just test driving the clean channel. The first part I was experimenting playing without a pick . . . I need to practice that more.
But this amp is all about the OD. :)

fig

This is take 2 early in the morning trying not to wake people in the house (it's getting to be the only time I can record). So it sounds like I'm deliberately trying to be quiet . . and I am.

Anyway, it's with my tele through my Gibson amp with a Swamp Thang speaker (pickup switch in mid position). Like I said, I'm not sure what style I'm going for here. Just something different I'm trying - I guess my lame imitation of RF meets PMartino. ?

Partly Cloudy Friday