Tycho Brahe Fuzz with More Control

alivegy

I have a Hartman 8va that is a clone of a Tycho Brahe Octavia, and I have always used this pedal as my primary roaring silicon fuzz sound. Are there any fuzzes out there that are built around this circuit, but offer more control over the fuzz tone? It would be nice to have a bias and a tone control. I rarely ever use the octave feature.

alivegy

You have now led me down the foxx tone machine rabbit hole. This might actually be more what I had in mind.

alivegy

Listening to foxx clips it sounds like the one thing that it doesn't do that my 8va does very well is cleanup with the guitar volume knob. The tone machine is such its own thing I think I'm going to pick one up just to have it, I meant to buy one a while ago. So now I need what I originally asked for AND a tone machine. That's what I get for surfing tgp.

ChampReverb

Gold Supporting Member
Listening to foxx clips it sounds like the one thing that it doesn't do that my 8va does very well is cleanup with the guitar volume knob. The tone machine is such its own thing I think I'm going to pick one up just to have it, I meant to buy one a while ago. So now I need what I originally asked for AND a tone machine. That's what I get for surfing tgp.

Look at the Orange Fur Coat Fuzz...

-bEn r.

Top Bottom