Tyler headstock logo reminds me of...

Lemuel.Tan

Look at your left hand with the palm facing down. Now put all your fingers together and make sure there are no gaps in between, place your hand beside the Tyler headstock and take a look. It kinda looks like the hand doesn't it? ;)

That's what I heard, not sure how true that is.

Mr.Hanky

Silver Supporting Member
300px-Hockey_stick.svg.png

KennethC

i dont get it?

yup, JT already says it on his webby:

"Either you know, or you don't.."

Haha.

The OP was talking abt how the spinning repetitive words in the youtube vid remind him of the TylerTylerTyler logo on the Tyler headstock.

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
I just went and looked at a picture because of this thread. I had no idea he puts his name on the headstock 7 times!

If I ever see one in person, I'm going to walk up, take a look at the headstock and ask what brand of guitar it is.

John Hurtt

Platinum Supporting Member
I just went and looked at a picture because of this thread. I had no idea he puts his name on the headstock 7 times!

If I ever see one in person, I'm going to walk up, take a look at the headstock and ask what brand of guitar it is.

Not just on the front, they wrap around as well....:D

ChazMania

Gold Supporting Member

True story...I was playing for a children's Christmas musical last December and a little boy, maybe 7 came up and said "Hello James".....I replied, "Hello to you too, but my name is not James." he says "But it says James right there on your guitar." I reply "Yeah, it does, that's the name of the man who built this guitar." he replies "Man, you got ripped off from having someone else put their name on your guitar."

Hilarious!

78tsubaki

I really want a Tyler. Just got my tax bill and everything is on hold for now.

I need to save up. Oh yea it reminds me of something I really want.

gerryguitar

I love the headstock and logo, it's anything but bland.... I tend to really like stuff that dosen't conform to rational thinking....:rolleyes: I like the quirkiness of the design..... probably why I like the Parker Fly as well....

jmckeown88

I had the exact same thing happen to me this summer at a camp I played for. Kids came up to me and were like, "Hey James!"

and I was like, ???

Kappy

He changes the logo around some, but overall it wraps around.

Here's one he was doing recently....

icewater2.png

Kappy

I don't think any of them wrap around the back, or do they? I don't think any I've had have gone beyond this...

Tyler_headstock03.jpg

Izy

Yo!

Kenneth,

You finally got yourself a Tyler??

Did you show it off??

If you didn;t, how about showing us a few pics??

:drool

KennethC

Yo!

Kenneth,

You finally got yourself a Tyler??

Did you show it off??

If you didn;t, how about showing us a few pics??

:drool

Hey bro,

thanks man, I caved in after trying a friend's custom built SE HD...really sweet. I posted a few pics on soft..they were taken by the seller. I will take better pics when I get the guit :)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom