tyler in the house!

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Super resonant, sounds and plays killer. I'm stoked.
Clips and more rantage later.
And of course it'll be in the NAMM booth. :)

JPenn

Very cool there Mr Ed!!

I just ordered my Tyler yesterday...now the 6 month countdown begins:(

BTW did I read on HRI that your BW has the new Tyler pups? I ordered Suhrs/Trembucker, but with the wait time if JT gets his new singles worked out I might get those instead. The Suhrs sounded pretty damn killer though! :)

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by JPenn
Very cool there Mr Ed!!

I just ordered my Tyler yesterday...now the 6 month countdown begins:(

BTW did I read on HRI that your BW has the new Tyler pups? I ordered Suhrs/Trembucker, but with the wait time if JT gets his new singles worked out I might get those instead. The Suhrs sounded pretty damn killer though! :)
It does indeed have the new pups.

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by jTreu
whats the story on the unpainted area?
Dunno...that's how the Burning Water finish comes, if you don't want the unfinshed wood part it'd be the Burning Water 2K.

thelionsden

COPYCAT!! :D

What are the new Pups like? I just put some Wagners in mine in place ot the Dimarzio V V and there is much more tone, abeit more noise too...I have JB in bridge

Dennis

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by thelionsden
COPYCAT!! :D

What are the new Pups like? I just put some Wagners in mine in place ot the Dimarzio V V and there is much more tone, abeit more noise too...I have JB in bridge

Dennis
I actually like them, and never lied noiseless singles. Clips will come soon. :)
As for copy cat...yours doesn't have the wiggle stick in so it doesn't count!:D

cr8z4life

Gold Supporting Member
I love mine!!! It is getting much more playtime at this point than my suhr.....I have the three noiseless singles and they are great!!! They have something in the mids that just sounds plain awesome!

AD

Platinum Supporting Member
I should add that I have wiggle stick dysfunction - me wiggle stick won't stay in.....The hex nut at the bridge won't tighten anymore.

glynn

Wow, those are awesome!

I won't even pick one up, can't afford that price tag. But they sure are sweet lookin.

Lookin forward to the clips.

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Alex Dann
I should add that I have wiggle stick dysfunction - me wiggle stick won't stay in.....The hex nut at the bridge won't tighten anymore.
Over tightened it? Or just worn out?

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
Wow Ed, that kills!
Looks like you were shaking either from excitement or last nights votka when you snapped that picture. ;)

Richard

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Andersonguy
Wow Ed, that kills!
Looks like you were shaking either from excitement or last nights votka when you snapped that picture. ;)

Richard
Actually since I didn't play last night...no vodka. That said one of the guys working for me took the photo...so it coulda been his eacitement or vodka intake. :)

big mike

Platinum Supporting Member
SWEEEEET Ed. Man, I want a Tyler!!

So if I come by the booth, can I drool? :D

brent

ya copycat!

But mine's Swamp Ash - Midrange Honk Indeed!!

Running the BurningWater into the Flexi I swear you can hear your fingerprints affect on the strings

glynn

Wow, thats a great sound! Thick and clear.

I think that might be my fav clip you've posted, tone wise. Playing stellar as always.

Can I get that tone on a budget? LOL!

Trending Topics