• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Typical cable lengths guitar/amp and pedalboard?

nosajwp

Guys, whenever I play, I'm usually within 2-3 feet of my amp, but I want to have extra cable length just in case.

When you set up, typically how far is your pedalboard from your amp, and how far do you usually move away from your pedalboard?

I was thinking about 12' from guitar to board, and about the same for board to amp, but wanted to get other's opinions.

somedude

I use either two 15ft strait cables or one ~30ft coil cable, depending on whether I'm using a pedalboard or not.

I find 10ft cables are generally adequate, but occasionally they wind up being too short and I like there to be some free-play in case someone trips on one.

teletroy

I have two 10's and one 20'- 10 from guitar to pedals- and either 10 or 20 to amp from pedals depending on stage. Plus then I always have an extra with me

I have a 20ft guitar -> to pedals, and a 25 -> pedals to amp. I need a longer to go the amp, it was too short this weekend.

Trending Topics