• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

U2 TD Bank Garden, Boston Ma

CC Overdrive

OK, thanks for the feedback!

Anyway, great show, visually stunning, and with some of their older material, made for a very impactful night. First set had a a somewhat emotional feel, with a decided emphasis on the turbulence in Ireland during their youth. Not too often you go to Rick show, and walk out feeling like you've gotten a history lesson.

AuroraTide

How can you not mention that Connor McGregor plug? (Please be the right gig!)

Any difference with The Edge and his axefx vs semitruck of gear?

CC Overdrive

Didn't catch any of the CM stuff, although I may have missed it because I had no idea who he was until I looked him up a few se ones ago.

If that was axeFX, I'm pretty impressed. I definitely did not pick up any difference live. I wouldn't have known if you didn't say anything about it.

sickboy79

I saw them last week in Chicago. It was truly an amazing show. One of the best I've EVER seen, and I've seen A LOT of shows. The visuals were amazing, they sounded fantastic, and the setlist was awesome. I highly recommend people check them out on this tour. So good.

Trending Topics