Uffe Steen: Impressions by John Coltrane (impro only) with backing track

Uffe Steen

Hi Gearfolks
I know this tune has been posted here by the faboulos player Jostein Gulbrandsen. We had a fun conversation, because we both had done and posted it at the same time, so I backed off a bit here, but here is my humble version. I hope there are interesting things here and there to inspire :

boblazz

Silver Supporting Member
that was so good, uffe. thanks for posting this.you and jostein both leave "impressions" amongst others here that inspire me to keep learning.

ivers

Silver Supporting Member
Great sound and time feel, and lotsa cool ideas – inspiring stuff!

Dumdeediddle

Fine Playing. Was watching & Vaguely wondering why what I was Hearing didn't look like what I was seeing ... a Duh ....

Uffe Steen

Fine Playing. Was watching & Vaguely wondering why what I was Hearing didn't look like what I was seeing ... a Duh ....

Hi everyone
Thanks for listening and commenting :)
Dumdeediddle@ Don´t know what a Duh means, but Think Albert King lefty upside down

Ubersooner

Same boat for a second there. I know quite a few great players play this way but it's always astounding. It had never occurred to me how irrelevant it is if you can read music though. Great playing.

DøøG

Really cool Uffe! Great playin, and the upside down lefty doesn't throw me, I know quite a few guys that play like that....one guy can play great slap bass that way, lol....

Trending Topics

Top Bottom