Uh oh. Kemper just scared me during rehearsal

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by suckamc, Feb 12, 2012.

1. suckamc

suckamc Member

Anyone else have this issue? I'm playing the kemper during a rehearsal and each single preset sounds like it has a high pass filter on it. Scary stuff. Turn the kemper off and back on and everything sounds killer again. Is there a button I could have bumped that accounts for that or was this a kemper bug? (it wasn't the sound guy)

2. guitarnet70

guitarnet70 Member

What FW are you running? 1.0.3 had that issue solved

3. suckamc

suckamc Member

Good question. Can't check now but I'll look later and update

4. Gasp100

Gasp100 Silver Supporting Member

Mine was delivered with an older version firmware, I have updated to the latest 1.03.7509? and I have not had that issue. I did have a weird one where I tweaked a profile (including some of the advanced features in the amp). Then whenever I would page back using the RIG button to the previous patch (untweaked) the GAIN would go through the roof.
    After a while I ended up tweaking that patch (with the gain issue) and saving it a few times and now it is ok. What is funny is if I chose a stock patch, then the troubled patch, no issue. But if I chose my tweaked patch and went BACK, boom the gain would shoot up to 100% and be ridiculously loud. All is well now though.

5. bmi

bmi Senior Member

Beta customer!!!
    That's what you are. ;o)