• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ultimate Cab???? Or Ultimate Joke?

dantedayjob

I don't know if there were in fact only 6 made, but I know they are REALLY RARE... I have only seen one in person. It was at a music store in Memphis in '94 or '95 it was pretty beat up. I think the price tag is... "cough"... extreme. The one I saw was about $1100 at the time and they sat on it for quite a while, a year or more... I'm sure it's worth more than $1100, but I doubt it's worth $40k!

As I recall from what I have read, Pete Townsend wanted the 8x12 cab made, but quickly abandoned the idea because they were too heavy and too hard to move.

RCCola

(|@ / \ @ |.)
Gold Supporting Member
Well, it is all orig...wait...

it's in good condit...wait...

all the speakers wor....wait

it has documen...nevermind.

Yeah...I'm going to go with joke. The description on his/her page mentions the cab barely fits in his/her Civic Si...

Trending Topics