1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Ultrasound AG-30

Discussion in 'Acoustic Instruments' started by elegend, Jul 15, 2008.

1. elegend

elegend Member

anyone have any experience with the AG-30? can i go wrong for 200 bucks?

2. Troubleman

Troubleman Silver Supporting Member

I sorta donated my Cali Blonde & Blonde-on-Blonde to my church when I stopped doing acoustic gigs. I bought a small AG-30. Tell ya what - not bad at all - great sound. I've been using an old Alesis Nanoverb in the loop for a bit of reverb and chorus - great sound. When I started playing coffee houses again I added an E50 powered ext cabinet. Between the two I've enough volume for small venues....
    (you should be able to find a used one for less that $200)

jb

3. mrmuzikhead

mrmuzikhead Member

Not sure if they have a mic input?

4. Glenn D.

Glenn D. Member

They do not.

Glenn D.

5. JakeELee

JakeELee Member

I still have mine and I think it's a pretty good little amp. Pretty sure you can do better than that $200 price though. I like using mine with my Taylor and Mama Bear. Well worth the money.

6. opencee

opencee Member

I have one. It's perfect for my use. Nicely built little unit. Unless you want effects or more than one input, you can't really go wrong for $200, although I don't know what your needs are. I couldn't find anything I liked better for less, or even quite a bit more.

If you can find a used one, you might save a little, but I don't think the 5 year warranty is transferable.

opencee