• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

*umble Chassis Pics...

calieng

Thanks Normster!

I was thinking of scratch building one of his designs just to see what the big deal is...I know he mods the amps to suit the player and guitars. I've never heard one of his amps in person.

I've got a copy of the 97 ODS schematic that was floating around the net...not sure how accurate it is...

Cheers.

iggles

thanks...
i always thought that there was black goop covering the super secret mojo thingie?

solo-act

Thanks for the link! Picture resolutions are pretty small though. Hard to blow it up enough for "research". --E

Normster

Originally posted by solo-act
Thanks for the link! Picture resolutions are pretty small though. Hard to blow it up enough for "research". --E
Make sure you click on the one that has "n/a" for the Year. That link has lots of very clear pics.

Steve Dallas

Originally posted by iggles
thanks...
i always thought that there was black goop covering the super secret mojo thingie?
Look at the leftmost board. It looks like a cow had a digestive issue...

There are also some schematics of a 70s model floating around. I have both sets, so if anyone wants them, email me. Between the 2, you should be able to reconstruct what is going on in there. I just had someone ask me to build a 6V6 version, so I might be going down that road soon myself.

Blue Strat

Originally posted by s2amps
Look at the leftmost board. It looks like a cow had a digestive issue...

There are also some schematics of a 70s model floating around. I have both sets, so if anyone wants them, email me. Between the 2, you should be able to reconstruct what is going on in there. I just had someone ask me to build a 6V6 version, so I might be going down that road soon myself.
Are your schematics different than the ones at www.schematicheaven.com ?

Trending Topics