• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Underneath Pedaltrains...

Kennyscrown

seem to remember a thread on this a while ago, but can't find it...

Reason I'm asking is that I want to move to either a PT Junior or similar. I'd like to mount a couple of always-on pedals underneath - an EP Booster and a Rothwell Love Squeeze (though may only need the EP Booster underneath) - and wondering whether anyone had done this before, or whether people think it's possible?

Thanks.

Unchained81

I want to do the same with my noise gate and have looked at doing so already. Mounting should be fairly easy.....first Velcro then a twist tie to really lock it in there. It's just a matter of adding feet to the pedaltrain to prop it up a bit (I have the Metro 24).

Kennyscrown

I want to do the same with my noise gate and have looked at doing so already. Mounting should be fairly easy.....first Velcro then a twist tie to really lock it in there. It's just a matter of adding feet to the pedaltrain to prop it up a bit (I have the Metro 24).
Right - do you need feet because the Metro is flat? I understand the Junior is tilted. In the postings below kindly linked, there is one EP Booster mounted underneath. I think it might work.

Anyone have experience of mounting pedals underneath a PT Junior?

Gibs210

Right - do you need feet because the Metro is flat? I understand the Junior is tilted. In the postings below kindly linked, there is one EP Booster mounted underneath. I think it might work.

If it's a fairly light pedal, you can get away with Velcro, if it's your average weight boss or MXR (around 1lb or more) then I'd zip tie down to the frame.​

Unchained81

I already have my board tilted with feet I added but it's not quite enough.

Trending Topics