Underneath Pedaltrains...

Kennyscrown

seem to remember a thread on this a while ago, but can't find it...

Reason I'm asking is that I want to move to either a PT Junior or similar. I'd like to mount a couple of always-on pedals underneath - an EP Booster and a Rothwell Love Squeeze (though may only need the EP Booster underneath) - and wondering whether anyone had done this before, or whether people think it's possible?

Thanks.

Unchained81

I want to do the same with my noise gate and have looked at doing so already. Mounting should be fairly easy.....first Velcro then a twist tie to really lock it in there. It's just a matter of adding feet to the pedaltrain to prop it up a bit (I have the Metro 24).

Kennyscrown

I want to do the same with my noise gate and have looked at doing so already. Mounting should be fairly easy.....first Velcro then a twist tie to really lock it in there. It's just a matter of adding feet to the pedaltrain to prop it up a bit (I have the Metro 24).
Right - do you need feet because the Metro is flat? I understand the Junior is tilted. In the postings below kindly linked, there is one EP Booster mounted underneath. I think it might work.

Anyone have experience of mounting pedals underneath a PT Junior?

Gibs210

Right - do you need feet because the Metro is flat? I understand the Junior is tilted. In the postings below kindly linked, there is one EP Booster mounted underneath. I think it might work.

If it's a fairly light pedal, you can get away with Velcro, if it's your average weight boss or MXR (around 1lb or more) then I'd zip tie down to the frame.​

Unchained81

I already have my board tilted with feet I added but it's not quite enough.

Trending Topics