• Yes

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oh hell no.

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

BadHiwatt

I sold a few things yesterday and was browsing the local Kijiji and came across a very clean Mesa/Boogie Mark I Reissue for $600CAD($440USD)! It has a tear in the grill, but everything else is in great shape. I've wanted to get my Larry Calrton/Robben Ford pre-Dumble tones, looks like I've found them.

Pics coming soon.
EDIT: Pics are here!

31334164113_21b26e3ac1_k.jpg

32144237035_5636c8ce01_k.jpg

31334164283_761012e31b_k.jpg

Last edited:

BadHiwatt

I just finished tearing it apart and inspecting it. Besides the torn grill cloth, it appears to be in excellent condition. I'm trying to date it, but Mesa doesn't seem to use a logical format in their serial numbers.

Stormin

Tele's and Plexis
I just finished tearing it apart and inspecting it. Besides the torn grill cloth, it appears to be in excellent condition. I'm trying to date it, but Mesa doesn't seem to use a logical format in their serial numbers.

Look on the underside of the chassis. It'll have an mm/yy date written in sharpie marker.

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
I sold a few things yesterday and was browsing the local Kijiji and came across a very clean Mesa/Boogie Mark I Reissue for $600CAD($440USD)! It has a tear in the grill, but everything else is in great shape. I've wanted to get my Larry Calrton/Robben Ford pre-Dumble tones, looks like I've found them.

Pics coming soon.
YEP.

Wyzard

Neither Here Nor There
Gold Supporting Member
Congrats on a fine amp! It's one on my list, for sure.

ProfRhino

congrats ! :beer
I found mine a week ago - great amp !
paid a bit more, but it's like new and had a pro service recently, including all TADs.
It's been awfully quiet about the Mk I for a long time, now it seems like you can't leave the house without being hit by a low flying one ...
lol,
Rhino

Trending Topics

Top Bottom