• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Unofficial Pickup Directory

Velvert

I ordered a set of Budz 10k Dano's set for my Tele. I just Spent most of the Covid time off work trying out Klein sets for my Strat, Tried a couple of sets with flat poles 57-63 and staggered 55's. Put the Klein 59's back in the Strat, guitar like 59's best. All the Klein pickups sounded great prefer staggered poles. Any one need a set of 57 or 63 Klein flat poles? PM me.

Jynx

I have Fishman Fluence on my guitars. I don't know if there are any more crystal clear pick-ups on the market, I haven't heard them anyway.

Of course being crystal clear means they don't have any character and I'm sure many wouldn't like them for that reason. As a predominantly digital player I find their clearness to be perfect. Having the input as clear as possible on the input, to me, is preferable so you can do what you want with it before the output.

Telejet

I have an Ibanez Jet King 2 with the Axis VII or Axis VIII pickup in the bridge. What would you guys recommend for a replacement as it has lost some of its tone. Remember that this guitar has coil splitting, and I should like to keep it that way.

I was thinking about a Pearly Gates have no experience with them. I like the idea that the stock "Axis VII (or VIII)" one does both LP/SG tones as well as a decent imitation of Tele-twang and Strat-quack type stuff while remaining true to its own unique character. Thoughts?

samuelson

any word on Tyson Tone pickups? I've sent them money for pickups two months ago and hear nothing. I email and hear nothing. soon going to file a refund inquiry with paypal but would rather just get my pickups.

samuelson

I have Fishman Fluence on my guitars. I don't know if there are any more crystal clear pick-ups on the market, I haven't heard them anyway.

Of course being crystal clear means they don't have any character and I'm sure many wouldn't like them for that reason. As a predominantly digital player I find their clearness to be perfect. Having the input as clear as possible on the input, to me, is preferable so you can do what you want with it before the output.
I have them in a Tele and the open core in a pre Tremonti and they’re great

Trending Topics