Unused Pedals

Sure we see all the threads about uber boards, messy boards, boards of the year, boards that suck, etc, etc etc....

How many pedals do you all have not on your board? I gave my music room a little TLC after assembling my first pedalboard and 17 got left on the shelves! HOLY HELL! Those things multiply i guess when they get wet.

Lets hear how many pedals are in pedal limbo

I'm close to you, currently have 16 pedals on the shelf.
It is crazy. Id sell em but they wouldnt be worth much...so i hang on to them. Bunch of the old danelectro fish n chips size fx, a broken dd20 (need to send to boss! cool delay IMHO) an old barcus berry preamp thing, and tons of others.... i also have a hard time getting rid of them because "what if i need that sound". LOL

If it isn't in use, it is for sale in my thoughts.
17 pedals could easily fund a new EBMM Valentine or Suhr Alt-T.
SOoooo i have 17 plastic housed Dano pedals. For trade for that EBMM ;)

I see you are very close. I live in Yukon. Well...that is what USPS says. Im just south of expressway on county line

depends on why it's not in use. If it gets knocked off my board and replaced with something else, then it goes. If it's just a sound / function that I don't need right now then it stays.

So I have a Whammy 5, EHX 8 step, Moog MF Flanger and an infinity looper currently on the shelf.

Last edited:

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
Oh... I assumed you meant 17 TGP approved pedals.

I live just east of Lake Overholser
SOoooo i have 17 plastic housed Dano pedals. For trade for that EBMM ;)

I see you are very close. I live in Yukon. Well...that is what USPS says. Im just south of expressway on county line

Cosmo-D

Silver Supporting Member
I have a drawer full of unused pedals too, been slowly selling them off though. I went from about 20 down to around 10 now. Some are just too cheap to justify selling and some get thrown in the rotation if I'm doing cover shows. The others that have been sitting there for "recording" or whatever I thought they may eventually get used for but haven't been touched in years are getting sold.

Last edited:

mici

Off the board right now:

1986 MiJ Boss HF-2
1988 MiJ Boss DD-3 (long chip)
1990 MiT Boss DS-1 (Japanese circuit)
1986 MiJ Boss PH-2
1995 MiT Boss CH-1 (analog)
1993 MiT Boss MT-2

All in pretty mint / very good shape with boxes.

I guess I could make some nice money by selling them, (besides I got them all quite dirt cheap in pawn shops), but somehow I can't do it. I am too sentimental and deeply hoping that sudden & unexpected G.A.S. won't push me to stupid decisions.

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
Right now I only have two unused and another one in is in the mail to me. I'm probably going to build a third board with them all. :bonk

Trending Topics

Top Bottom