Update #3 -- NMD: New Mower Day....for real this time.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by twinrider1, May 13, 2015.

1. twinrider1

twinrider1 Member

That is the plan anyway. Delivery window between 8-11am, advised it would be closer to 11, since they start at 8 and are on the other side of town. That's fine, I'll be here, but I plan on it being 11.
    It is now 11:30. Will give them a call at noon. Tick tock, Clarice.

Until then, enjoy the Bat Mower.
    [​IMG]

Update #1: 12:20pm : There will be no new mower day today. I'm so sorry, it didn't make it on to the morning truck.

[​IMG]

They have an afternoon truck going out, but I can't be here then. So we will try this all again tomorrow morning.

Appointment. They know how to make an appointment. They just don't know how to keep an appointment. And that's really the most important part of the appointment, the keeping.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  2. twinrider1

twinrider1 Member

UPDATE #2.

Not happening today either. They couldn't locate it this morning. The lady has been very nice. But screwing up twice on the same order is testing my patience.

Service Level Agreements -- I love them. If this were a B2B situation, I'd have a SLA and there would be consequences. But as a one-time customer, all I can really do is write a letter.

Sure I'm mad personally because I need to mow my yard, and they've wasted my morning twice now, and the forecast is for rain the next 4 days. But I'm more mad about their process breakdown. Even though I don't work for them, I want to fix their system so it doesn't happen again. That may be odd, but I have a slight compulsion that way. This morning I was waiting in line at the grocery store. There were magazines out of place and I fixed them. It needed done.

3. JMC

JMC Member

I bought a zero turn last year. Paid extra for delivery. Same thing, they screwed it up two days in a row. Finally delivered, and they refunded delivery fee. In the end all was well. And I love the zero turn! I can whip through my yard in a flash now.

4. ford

ford Supporting Member

Yeah, if there was a delivery fee.. you shouldn't be paying for that at this point..

5. 2HBStrat

2HBStrat Member

New band name from Seinfeld (sorta).....The Keeping.......

6. twinrider1

twinrider1 Member

UPDATE #3:

It has arrived!
    [​IMG]

Will follow up with pics. Have to get this thing uncrated and mowing pronto. Rain approaches from the west.

7. JMC

JMC Member

Here's mine:

[​IMG]

8. Go Cat Go!!

Go Cat Go!! Member

Beautiful home! Congrats!

PRS lawn mower! Boutique!