Update on Shipment of AF2 #2

Yesman666

Still amused by those who hate a really good pedal because of the builder.

I don't hate the pedal I hate the fact I paid for one and still don't have it, I thought that would be clear. I have never said a negative word about the pedal how can I I've never played one.

loosegroove

Well Dave pulled through for me. Sent in an AF1 to be repaired a little after the new year (when he was doing great with replying to emails). Then I didn't a hear back from him when I asked if he received my pedal, and saw a few more grumblings around here, so I thought I wouldn't be seeing it for a while. Well low and behold there was a package left at the door for me today unexpectedly, and it was my repaired AF1. Actually at first I was bummed because I plugged it in and it was acting a bit wonky (but not the charge-pump issue that I sent in the repair for). I was relieved to discover it was just one cold solder joint which is an easy DIY fix. So Dave is moving things along it seems, so thank you, the pedal does sound really great.

Yesman666

Glad you got your pedal then got repaired. I'd just like to get me pedal never mind repaired. If I sound cranky it's only because I am.

Top Bottom