Update on the next batch of Mosfet FD2s?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by doomy3, Nov 10, 2005.

1. doomy3

doomy3 Member

I was just wondering if anyone had any recent info on when the second shipment of MOSFET Fulldrive 2s will be shipping from MusicToyz...I just missed the cuttoff, and got on the second batch, but the said they should have shipped by now, and I have sent a couple of e-mails to them with no response. Anybody have any info?

2. Matts Tone

Matts Tone Member

I am also in the 2nd batch of Fulldrive 2 Mosfets with Musictoyz & just like you I just missed the 1st batch!!!

Now I had an e-mail from Teddy earlier this week & he informed me that Fulltone have slowed down production on the Fulldrive 2 Mosfet & are concentrating on other pedals more. Teddy was hoping to have the 2nd batch in 2 weeks time if all goes well BUT could not guarantee this!!!

I have purchased from Teddy before & he has always been reliable it is just that these pedals are so in demand that it will take a little while longer before getting hold of one.

So like me hang in there & you will soon get your hands on your Fulldrive 2 Mosfet!!!!

3. agentcooper2001

agentcooper2001 Member

don't e-mail musictoyz. Look on their website, get the phone number and give them a call. That's the best way to get in touch with them.

4. 6AM

6AM Supporting Member

I just picked one up locally. The Mosfet switch is real cool. I like it better on.

If anyone is having a problem locating them, the local shop still has two left. I could send one out for someone.

5. themusicboxstudios

themusicboxstudios Member

WTF. real smart move right there. who releases a new pedal that tons of people are excited about and are selling out instantly and then just decides to not fullfil the orders as fast as possible. that makes me mad.

6. jcshirke

jcshirke Silver Supporting Member

Exactly. I don't know why he doesn't have at least 200-300 of these pedals ready to ship to dealers upon initial release. Instead, he sent a small batch to Musictoyz only. I guess he must have shipped a handful of pedals to some other dealers, but they are few and far between.

A big dealer near me has had a large ($13,000) order with Fulltone pending for close to a year. They haven't received a single pedal. And now that some Fulltones can be ordered directly through the web site (TTEs, for instance...only takes about 3 weeks to get one), that dealer is, in effect, now competing with Fulltone itself! The owner of this store was so outraged, he said they would most likely just drop Fulltone altogether.

Another dealer recently told me that *no dealers* had received FD2 Mosfets. That shows me how much Fulltone is keeping certain dealers in the dark (or cutting them off), while showing preference to other ones.

7. themusicboxstudios

themusicboxstudios Member

blah, i was gonna buy an ocd ... but i would never want to support someone who does business like that.

8. 6AM

6AM Supporting Member

The dealer I got mine from had two orders in, and was shocked when both was filled at the same time. I was really surprised that they got the Mosfets in at all. They also got a bunch of OCDs and two TTEs in.

Fulltone is a strange company to say the least.

9. Logan

Logan Member