1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Update, Question & Album Artwork...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by t0neg0d, Oct 31, 2005.

1. t0neg0d

t0neg0d Member

Just a quick update about the clips I posted previously... thingies are going well and I have a couple opportunities to choose from. Now comes the hardest part... how much of this stuff do I really wanna HAVE to do. So... go with a decent deal with 4 more albums expected? Or lamer deal with no more albums expected?

Oh... and here is the artwork for the album... yay!

Front:
    [​IMG]

Back:
    [​IMG]

CD:
    [​IMG]

Me

2. vladorg

vladorg Member

I liked that artwork man,I think it's great.Just one suggestion though-I thought the font that you used for your name on the front cover was too difficult to read.

Vlad

3. Drunkagain

Drunkagain Member

Congratulations and thanks for the update. Overall I like the look but agree with vlad, the font is way hard to read. :dude