Updated Strymon pedals, not just the Deco

davidespinosa

Gold Supporting Member
Strymon:

No big deal, but the switch locations are probably backwards on the photo of the updated BlueSky.

On the updated BlueSky:
Type is on the left, and Mod is on the right.

On the current BlueSky, the current DIG, and the updated DIG:
Type is on the right, and Mod is on the left.

jonthomas83

Can the Future Factory replicate DIG's 12bit mode with heavy mod?
I don't think it can. I had both and there's just something magical about the DIG repeats that stay defined but also just meld beautifully into each other as they decay. The FF is way more refined, the EQ solves only half of the problem, I think.

kingdavidy2k

I don't think it can. I had both and there's just something magical about the DIG repeats that stay defined but also just meld beautifully into each other as they decay. The FF is way more refined, the EQ solves only half of the problem, I think.
Thanks for input! Really appreciate it. I almost pulled the trigger on the FF but I’ll wait for the DIG V2.

jonthomas83

That's if a V2 is a thing, I'm starting to seriously doubt it is. I mean, it's been over a week and nothing from Strymon. I can't imagine what they're waiting for, seems weird.

Edoardo_P

That's if a V2 is a thing, I'm starting to seriously doubt it is. I mean, it's been over a week and nothing from Strymon. I can't imagine what they're waiting for, seems weird.
Well if it was an influencer, the video could have been a month too early. But this video was from Strymon themselves so ... If that video came up a few months earlier than scheduled, maybe they don't wanna mess with the sales of their current line. So acting like this thread doesn't exist would be the best thing they can do.

Catch

Analog>Digital Converter
Platinum Supporting Member
The Deco in the video was a real pedal—not photoshopped. This will be happening.

I think Strymon has a new marketing guy too…and after a bit of Intertron sleuthing I see that the player in the video is Sean Halley, who is listed as Strymon’s Head of Marketing…the tweed covered Tele from the video is on his Instagram page. Perhaps this video jumped the gun or is an intentional tease…

That’s it from me, feeling creepy now.

Buck Woodson

Well if it was an influencer, the video could have been a month too early. But this video was from Strymon themselves so ... If that video came up a few months earlier than scheduled, maybe they don't wanna mess with the sales of their current line. So acting like this thread doesn't exist would be the best thing they can do.

Strymon is the master at evoking free advertising prior to a release. However, if they are negatively affecting existing sales they will have to address this.

AlmostWorldClass

Gold Supporting Member
1655381097292.png

HanFastolfe

Would make sense to have all their promo materials ready well ahead of time. I'm not a big fan of the new media guy, play style or that 'strycast' he hosted. Hopefully we get more of the straight-forward and comprehensive walkthroughs with Pete.

Sundown

Should I sell my deco and el cap in advance? Also my volante… I thought it would pretty much cover the El Cap and the Dig but I don’t think it ever will.

But midi? I have to unload these guys quick, right?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom