• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Upgraded Bridge for Danelectro Guitars Zamm Machined Steel Eliminate Bridge Sag

Zamm Guitars

https://reverb.com/item/3971189-upg...e-for-danelectro-guitars-eliminate-bridge-sag

Upgrade your Danelectro Guitar Bridge for better intonation and a richer sound

· Made from superior steel with a gorgeous chrome finish, completed with a rosewood saddle for superior tonality

· Installs in just a few minutes without needing to restring: simply loosen the strings and adjust

· Ideal replacement bridge for most Danelectro guitars with bridge sag issues

· Solid design guarantees rich resonance while eliminating buzzing issues

· Buy with confidence today with our 100% satisfaction guarantee and enjoy our fast shipping

As iconic as Danelectro guitars are in the guitar world, there can be no denying that the infamous “bridge sag” that so often accompanies them can seriously affect performance…

…and it’s all down to the cheap pot metal that was used in their manufacture. Over time, that pot metal bends and warps, and it becomes just about impossible to achieve the perfect tone, no matter how much you try—and that’s before the buzzing issues.

Short of bending the cheap pot metal bridge back into shape, only for it to collapse yet again, getting a replacement that will do just the same, or ignoring the problem and hoping it will just go away, there hasn’t been much guitarists can do.

Not Any More: Welcome to the Guitar Bridge of the Future!

I love Danelectro guitars, and I got sick of seeing this defect in just about every one that came my way. Sag, sag and yet more sag. I knew there had to be a better way after buying one of the first reissue Long Horn basses back in ’98. It got so bad I simply had to sell this beautiful bass because of the sagging bridge

I didn’t want to have to do that ever again—so I made the solution!

This is the result: the no sag metal bridge made from machined steel with a rosewood compensated saddle for even more awesome intonation. The saddle isn’t just designed to give incredible intonation, it also offers improved downward pressure that ramps the sound quality up indescribably, focusing the pressure exactly where it matters the most.

This is music to all serious guitarists’ ears: the upgraded bridge significantly improves the tonality of your Danelectro guitar, while adding a satisfying solidity to the sound, adding a rich harmonic resonance and sustain that old and saggy bridges can never hope to achieve!

Eliminate the issues that bridge sag brings to your right-handed Danelectro guitar and enjoy a richer, fuller sound with the only machined steel solution on the market today.

Order now to enjoy fast shipping at this great price—and don’t forget, you’re protected by out 100% satisfaction guarantee!

NOTE: right now, we are only manufacturing for right-hand guitars, but we’re working on left-hand, bass and baritone bridges as fast as we can: sign up to our mailing list to be one of the first to know!

These are available on our Reverb site for $50 shipped in the US, additional shipping internationally

Last edited:

murkat

I like sea otters
I am interested.....
curious, did you do anything, improvement in regards to retain the the string ends, the slots?
They appear to be as usual oem string retention slots. (?)

throbert

Do you have a compensated version for a wound third? I use a 13-56 medium gauge for slide on my Dano RI.

Last edited:

Zamm Guitars

I am interested.....
curious, did you do anything, improvement in regards to retain the the string ends, the slots?
They appear to be as usual oem string retention slots. (?)
My Korean Danelectro bridge is at the photographer right now for some comparison shots. I'm not positive how much deeper the slots are. I can tell you I have well over 100 of these out there with no complaints :) I also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can return it within 30 days if it does not meet your expectations.

I'm considering a more deluxe version down the road.

Zamm Guitars

My machinist is preparing my next batch of bridges. Here is a list of what will be available soon:

6 String(Limited supply available)
Left Hand 6 String
Bass
Left Hand Bass

Zamm Guitars

Attention Lefties, I have less than 10 Left hand Guitar and Bass bridges arriving on July 5th. There will also be a small batch of bass bridges available as well!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom