1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

US Tour with Mike Watt & Stephen Hodges - New album with Jim Keltner

Discussion in 'Gig Alert' started by mabnotes, Jan 30, 2019.

1. 74vibrolux

74vibrolux Supporting Member

I will partially forgive your scheduling mishap of bypassing Kansas City because you put out a vinyl option.

mabnotes likes this.
  2. mabnotes

mabnotes Supporting Member

Thank you kind sir :) ... LPs ship when I get back from tour April 1st (no joke!)

74vibrolux likes this.
  3. mabnotes

mabnotes Supporting Member

BIG NEWS:

PRE-ORDER starts today on Bandcamp for Wall Of Flowers, my new album with Jim Keltner & Mike Watt on BIG EGO Records! Limited edition vinyl comes with the digital album as well. Everyone gets Hospital Song immediately, album drops March 15th… yay!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019 at 8:45 PM