Sold USACG Tele neck - Roasted maple, conversion, SS frets

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by EDS, Mar 12, 2018.

1. EDS

EDS Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2006
    This was supposed to be my perfect tele neck but I just can't get used to the 1.65 nut width. I've since ordered a neck with similar specs but with a wider and flatter neck. This neck is ready to go and will not disappoint.

I can't say enough good things about this neck - very lightweight (1 lb, 5 oz on my scale with hardware that made a noticeable difference on my tele) resonant roasted maple neck, jumbo 6100 stainless frets. Gibson scale conversion neck - it does make a small noticeable difference in string tension but not as much as you would think - your guitar will still sound like a tele. Finish is tru-oil and is a nice low-gloss natural looking finish that I think is great. Nut installed by a professional luthier - fretwork is stellar. Kluson tuners.

UPDATE: I forgot to disclose that there is a small crack near the E tuner which was caused when my luthier installed the tuners (due to the brittle-ness of roasted maple) which he repaired. (see pic here - I'm knocking $50 bucks off the price.

Here are the complete specs from USACG:

24 3/4 conversion, Roasted maple, rosewood fretboard, Top adjusting truss rod, 1.650 width, 22 frets, .820 C shape, 10-16" compound radius, 6100 stainless steel frets, Kluson tuners, cream face dots, white side dots, rolled edges.

Now $250

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Darasick likes this.
  2. rjudo

rjudo Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Hey, l will take it.