• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Used 2013 AVRI 56 Strat questions

pete692

Silver Supporting Member
At my local GC (Vegas), they have a used '56 Strat RI (2013)on the wall for 1599. It's in perfect condition and plays like a dream. The radius does not feel vintage or cramped at all. One weird thing though, it has a 5 ply tortoise pickguard with white knobs and pup covers. As far as I can tell through research, this guitar did not come new this way. It's a great look, in fact I have built a guitar that has the exact color combo. The asking price is fair for an unmolested guitar, but I'm thinking if someone changed the pickguard they more than likely changed the pickups as well (polepieces are staggered). If this is a modified guitar and I do indeed like it, does anybody think they should be willing to come down substantially from the asking price?

Also, are the original pups in these 56's staggered, and are they RWRP?

Last edited:

fancychords

That doesn'tean that's it been modified it may be just the pick guard. Also the pickups are staggerd but not beveled of that helps. And they're not rwrp

Trending Topics