• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

used Schecter "xxx" on truss cover - value?

tedm

The local shop has it at $379. It's used, but not abused. Setup up very well, easy access to all 24 frets, great fret dressing and build. Hardtail, no trem.

We can't find a "made in" sticker, but the guitar owners think it is made in Korea and is a '90s era Schector. I wanted to do some research before making them an offer. It feels equal in playability and looks to a $600 Ibanez from GC.

Anyone have any ideas on the real value of this user model?

tedm

From what I can tell, it has Duncan passive pickups, and tonepros bridge (it's a hardtail). Great playability.

any idea of the value for one of these in user/player condition?

grungebob

just to add the pickups are duncan designed hb102 based on the 59 paf and jb models they have, plus should have coil tap and yes tonepros bridge. I'm a big fan of schecters. Brand new they can be pricey but used they are excellent bang for buck.

fngmoe

If I remember correctly, they sold for $499.... got a good review in GP. I'd probably try to get 'em to drop it closer to $300... but it's not a bad deal.

Trending Topics