Using a Ceriatone Effects loop?

esizer

Silver Supporting Member
Hey guys, I have a Ceriatone 2204 with the standard effects loop they use.
I've never used an effects loop much but I'm toying with the idea of an FX8 or some other effects processor for the loop. I've always heard a lot of back and forth on the Ceriatone loop...but how do you use one correctly? What's wrong with it? Do I NEED to use something like the Klein-U-Lator for it to work? Any advice you have would be great!

gigs

I have a Ceriatone OTS HRM 100W. I used the effect loop and I use the Kleinulator. Works great.

Squatch57

You can use most buffered pedals in the Ceriatone loop without a problem
I was running a HOF reverb and Corona chorus in mine, worked great. just have to make sure the tc's buffers are turned on
I've also got the C-later but haven't really used it 'cos I need two for my stereo rig

Squatch57

So either use the effects loop buffer or use buffered pedals?

yeah esizer, I've only tried the TC pedals myself in my OTS50
The Kleinulator/C-laters are good if you need to match levels and adjust tone but you might not need one

Kofx4n1l.jpg

urQuill

g.f.a.
Silver Supporting Member
@Squatch57 - those amps, man. Those amps.

I really like those amps. BFSR, all day long,
hell yes.

And, "Woogie". That's awesome.

Squatch57

@Squatch57 - those amps, man. Those amps.

I really like those amps. BFSR, all day long,
hell yes.

And, "Woogie". That's awesome.

Thanks urQuill
The blackface I bought 20 years ago as a cutdown head and it hasn't had a service yet but still going, heh
It had the transformer changed to 4 ohm and solid state rectifier mod before I bought it
I scored a Mojo cabinet to restore it, but I prefer having the head separate. The cab sounds good by itself though

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom