• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Using Outboard Gear With M-Audio Fast Track Pro And Logic Express

NBarnes21

I posted this over at HC too, but I wanted to run it by as many people as possible. My Fast Track Pro has 2 insert jacks on the back where you can run a send and return to use outboard gear. Here's the cable you plug into it, one jack is send and the other is return:

My question is this:

How can I get Logic Express to send a track through the outboard gear connected to my interface? On the track's output settings in Logic there are "Output 1+2", which run to my monitors I think, and "Output 3+4", which don't have anything plugged into them. There don't appear to be any other options for sending the track. How can I get Logic to recognize the Inserts jack on the Fast Track Pro? I'm running all the latest drivers if that means anything. Any help is much appreciated.

Trending Topics