Vai guesting on new pop track

Nebakanezer

Don't know much about M83 other than o saw where they were playing the Norva in Va. It was very well fitting and made sense on multiple levels: Zappa, Flexable, Whitesnake and I remember him backing up the girl that sang "I'm like a bird, I wanna fly away" but she don't know where her home is, at the Grammys one year. I'm not the biggest Vai fan but have always thought he has done a great job of doing what he wants to do. I did like the song too!

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
Don't know much about M83 other than o saw where they were playing the Norva in Va. It was very well fitting and made sense on multiple levels: Zappa, Flexable, Whitesnake and I remember him backing up the girl that sang "I'm like a bird, I wanna fly away" but she don't know where her home is, at the Grammys one year. I'm not the biggest Vai fan but have always thought he has done a great job of doing what he wants to do. I did like the song too!
Nelly Furtado?

Sam Karnatz

First stubbed my toe on him with Zappa. Who could forget "stevie's Spanking'?......l....Just watch the first couple minutes a this:

and with the Dweez:

Trending Topics