Valeton Loft Series

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by LeGar, Dec 7, 2016.

1. LeGar

LeGar Supporting Member

Has anyone had any experience with this series of pedals. They look to be smaller remakes of some classic, discontinued boss pedals. I'm really tempted by the FP-10 in particular. The prices are decent, around $80-100, and I really like "mini-Boss" style enclosure.

http://www.valeton.net/html/en/index.php?ac=article&at=list&tid=21
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. LordByron

LordByron The Dude abides!

An eastbound man, in a westbound lane (ATL)
    I've got the FP-10 and the SD-10 and LOVE them. The SD-10 is a great little SD-1 one clone, but the FP-10 is the boost I have been wanting. Nicely EQ-able. Capable of super transparent, colorless boost, but also (and this is how I use it) to give that great, sweet, bell-like boost from the Boss FA-1 it was modeled on or the SDD-3000. Running the FP-10 in front of the SD-10 sounds glorious. Into a Vox amp, it is instant Edge, just add delay. :)

They are quite solidly built as well. For the ~$75 they are going for, they are great pedals. I am very tempted to order up the delay and chorus too. :)