Value Robben Ford Elite?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by arniez, Jul 12, 2008.

1. arniez

arniez Supporting Member

I have a chance to pick up a Robben Ford Elite maple top #150, Fender Custom Shop. Any idea what it's worth? Condition is very good to excellent.
    ArnieZ

2. bluesman

bluesman Member

I don't know what it's worth, but I'm curious what price you might be able to get it for? What are they asking?

3. arniez

arniez Supporting Member

Found it in a pawn shop, he says best offer and won't give me any idea. I told him he may as well ebay it.I'd consider it seriously if I could get a really good deal, just don't know what that is.
    ArnieZ

4. bluesman

bluesman Member

5. mps1156

mps1156 Member

I have #120 Ultra Spruce top that I purchased used in excellent condition for $3,800 three years ago. The Ultra is the top of the line and spruce was typically more expensive and highly coveted. I'd would say a Custom Shop Elite is worth between $2,800-$3,500. Just a guess...

6. DEMENTED

DEMENTED Supporting Member

I believe that's a good guess. Arnie, if you can get it in that range you'd be doing good. If not, let me know, my buddy would be interested, he has a 1/2 dozen of them already:crazyguy:D