Valvetrain Amps

Zim

Anyone seen or got or can get any gut shots?

Mainly the Concord.

I'm VERY Intrigued by this amp and company. I think I might pull the trigger on one.

Thanks

WoodyStrat

I have the Trenton but have never looked inside. It is built very well where you can see it! It is a terrific amp!

Zim

Awesome.

I can't find a bad review anywhere. It seems everyone who has to chance to play or own one, LOVE them.

YouTube has a lot of great clips. And one guy trying out all these great effects does it with the Concord, and it sounds AMAZING!

bobcs71

Anyone seen or got or can get any gut shots?

Mainly the Concord.

I'm VERY Intrigued by this amp and company. I think I might pull the trigger on one.

Thanks

I work 5 minutes from them & play a Trenton. I've never opened mine up but if you want I'll get a pic of it tonight. If you really want one of the Concord I can try to stop by his shop soon.

Crimson Queen

Silver Supporting Member
I have a Concord and love it. I am anxious to hear the 20 watt Bennington Reverb! I opened up my amp when I got it. The wiring is very clean.

bobcs71

I have a Concord and love it. I am anxious to hear the 20 watt Bennington Reverb! I opened up my amp when I got it. The wiring is very clean.
The Bennington is great. I played 1st one. I like my Trenton but if they were both around at my time of purchase I would have gone with the Benny. It has a nice subtle reverb.

fjwiv

I have a 416 which is their "modified" 5e3. It's fantastic. I can play it at whisper levels and it sounds full. Great pedal amp too. I've been checking out the Bennington Reverb and it looks like a DRRI killer at the same price.

Top Bottom