1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

VanZandt pickups

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by keith_t4e, Sep 17, 2008.

1. keith_t4e

keith_t4e Member

Has anyone tried the Rock model pickups. I need something that will tame the high end screech of an ash body maple board strat.

2. keith_t4e

keith_t4e Member

OK nobody has em. How about Bare Knuckles?

3. zombywoof

zombywoof Member

Have a Van Zandt True Vintage flatpole Tele pup in the bridge of my ash body/maple board Rice Custom. No screech or ice pick to your brain syndrome. But it does rip. When the v9olume is cranked, this pup can be downright dangerous. I'm a believer.

4. keith_t4e

keith_t4e Member

Thanks. Anyone got specs for the Strat Rock Set????

5. waggclan

waggclan Par 4 Holer Gold Supporting Member

I've got a set at home... When I get there I'll check and see if the specs are on the side of the plastic boxes...

6. keith_t4e

keith_t4e Member

Thanks guy. I appreciate it.