Various boutique handmade pedals from Ireland (free intl. shipping)

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by steveyraff, Jan 28, 2015.

1. steveyraff

steveyraff Member

Hi guys,

I've a range of pedals for guitar and bass, in a growing variety of models - some of which are currently available on eBay with free international shipping.

I could bore you with the schpeil about 'how well made they are' etc, but I think you guys will already know your stuff about pedals - and on my website and ebay articles there are more in-depth descriptions anyway.

The short of it all is that they are all hand made from start to finish. I drill, sand and paint all my own enclosures, add graphics etc and the circuits are made from high spec audio grade and vintage components, all hand soldered and wired meticulously by myself. I also strive to offer something a little unique compared to what is already readily available out there.

Custom and one-off builds are also something I do a lot of, including re-housing old pedals with custom graphics and paintwork etc.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my offerings. I appreciate it.

http://www.facebook.com/raffertyguitarpedals

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm currently prototyping a short-run of these for a few people who have asked for a modern voiced high-gain pedal. Breadboarded still, so I don't have any fancy looking gut shots to show yet...

[​IMG]

2. Stu Cats

Stu Cats Member

Most excellent graphics.

3. steveyraff

steveyraff Member

Thank you very much good sir! I use my pedal builds as an opportunity to exercise my love for art at the same time. :)

4. steveyraff

steveyraff Member

Hey guys, quick update on my pedals. Various new models. Please also keep in mind I regularly make reasonably priced custom orders for people too, including clones, clones with mods etc, custom orders of any kind, rehousing, footswitches etc. I do all my own graphics, so names and band logos etc can be included for no extra charge.

I've also made some studio recorded video demos of a few of my popular models for you all to check out.

The Hot Sauce - Preamp booster with assisted JFET Drive:

Full Metal Hatchet - Ultra high gain pedal:

FuzzOrius - Vintage versatile Bass fuzz and synth:

Batdrive Vintage Overdrive and Fuzz:

I think in my original post I linked my Facebook Page where you can follow all builds.

All pedals are available on eBay and are open to best offers with free international shipping for anyone on the board. Just search the pedals name on eBay and you'll get the current listing.

You can contact me via the facebook page for custom builds.

Cheers. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  5. steveyraff

steveyraff Member

Hmm, the youtube vids don't seem to be appearing for me. Anyone else having this problem, and if so, does anyone know how I fix it?

6. steveyraff

steveyraff Member

Thanks. Videos are working now! :)

Guys, I've been getting some enquiries about prices etc. You can contact me via Facebook to price a custom build, but the models featured above are all on eBay, so just search the name of the pedal you are looking for. Please keep in mind, all my eBay listings are open to offers, so don't be afraid to try an offer if something interests you.

Thanks all.

7. steveyraff

steveyraff Member

Fuzz-Orius now also sold. But if you want to pre-order the next one, just get in touch. Cheers.

8. steveyraff

steveyraff Member

Hey guys, just an update about some pedals.

Firstly - I have a B-Stock Bat-Drive (Cornish G2 Clone) now selling for almost half price. Its £120 ONO - same high quality as all the others, but its surplus/overstock.

There is also a price drop on the Rafferty Hot Sauce boost, as I've been selling a lot of them. A few a week so far - search on eBay for current listing. Its going for a buy it now of £70.

I also have a new model out, that was developed in collaboration with The Lost Brothers for use on their US, UK and European tour. To celebrate the launch of this pedal, they are giving away a free limited edition vinyl of their latest album!

The pedal is called the 'Lost Delay'. It was originally developed as a vintage, analog echo pedal for slap-back effects, but ended up as a fully featured delay and modulation pedal with a huge range of options that covers all styles and genres. It has a Tape switch and also a Modulation switch, which also gives the pedal chorus/flanger style capabilities. Theres a wide range of controls from Tone, Depth, Rate, Time, Mix and Feedback - with a pulsating modulation speed indicator LED and a vintage amplifier pilot light, jewel lens ON/OFF LED indicator.

£170 ONO / Free Postage and Free Lost Brothers Vinyl.

Video Demo and Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For orders or more info please contact me via my Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/raffertyguitarpedals