• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Versatile tremolo in smaller footprint?

neosoulchild

I'm looking for a smaller footprint, but versatile tremolo. The ability to select waveforms, depth knob, maybe even some sort of volume control. Tap would be cool but not essential..
Thanks in advance.

coltonius

Señor Member
Lovepedal Babyface.

It does Sine, Sawtooth, and Square wave and has an external Speed knob (Volume and Depth knobs are inside). 1590A enclosure and under $100 used.

There's also a tap version with external knobs and tap tempo (duh), but the tap is hard to use because the footswitch is stiff.

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
Not much reason to look past the VooDoo Lab Trem. The top jacks keep it compact. Usually about $80 used.

neosoulchild

Chase Bliss Gravitas.
This thing sounds amazing in the demos..
I've checked out all the other mentions, thanks all for the advice. I hate internal knobs, I should have mentioned that upfront. The Voodoo Labs seems really cool and cost effective.. but that Gravitas seems like the the ultimate tremolo.

Gibs210

Gravitas, sure jack rabbit and source audio vertigo, all of which have tap tempo capability, although you'll have to buy the tap switch for the vertigo, but it's also the cheapest of the 3. The gravitas and vertigo both offer harmonic tremolo if you're into that. Gravitas gives the most options out of the box, vertigo offers toneprint type editing ( but much deeper) so there's a lot deep editing/adjusting ability In There.

Stratobuc

Keeley Dynatrem. Standard operation plus: dynamic speed or depth control, harmonic tremolo with reverb. Small enclosure. It doesn't get much more versatile than that.

Trending Topics