Version R by Taku Sakashta

Tomo

Simply amazing guitar. Very light & easy to play. Very dynamic.

I wish I can post pictures here. I have many gear pics on my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741825.435001339892421&type=1&l=82e226cfef

Gear: Version R by Taku Sakashta. Two-Rock Tomo Fujita signature 50 watts amp & String Driver 2-12s cabinet with Eminence Eric Johnson Signature speakers. D'Addario 11-49 set. Pickboy pick, clothes by Coyote music & Sea, Cape Cod Potato Chips!

http://youtu.be/L76dQbNzR0I

Thanks for watching this.

Tomo

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
Great playing! Man, is that your guitar???? Beautiful!

GAT

Thanks so much! Yes, this is mine. Taku made this for me. Then he made a few of these for my students.

Tomo
Wow, so glad you own one. I was about to have Taku make me one when the tragedy occurred. I'm very glad you have one.

Tomo

Wow, so glad you own one. I was about to have Taku make me one when the tragedy occurred. I'm very glad you have one.
That was a long time ago. Did you order a Version R?

I really enjoyed talking on the phone with Taku. He liked to talk a lot. He had many great ideas searching great tone. I always talked about more vintage amps. Once he learned about that... later he had a several vintage Fender combos, clean vibroverb amp and Two-Rock etc.

Thanks so much! It's very special guitar. You can see more photos on my Facebook page.

Tomo

Jim Soloway

Wow, so many cool idea packed into just 2:06. I think I'll go through this few seconds at a time and seem if I can steal a few :)

Tomo

Wow, so many cool idea packed into just 2:06. I think I'll go through this few seconds at a time and seem if I can steal a few :)
Hi Jim,

Thanks so much for your kind words. When I make some example for my private lesson students. I try to put some idea into short length like 1-2 minutes. This way, it's easier to lift notes & work on and apply to music.

A lot of my students copy this one a lot too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsiKR6TmgEE

Tomo

clemduolian

Gold Supporting Member
Great playing, great guitar and amp. Love SO many of the ideas. Will definitely be learning from that one!

les

Nice playing and what a beautiful guitar! I'm extremely fortunate to own 2 of Taku's guitar and they are truly magical!

Tomo

Nice playing and what a beautiful guitar! I'm extremely fortunate to own 2 of Taku's guitar and they are truly magical!
Thanks so much for your kind words.

Enjoy yours! Play them a lot!

Tomo

57special

Silver Supporting Member
thanks for posting, Tomo. Playing and tone are perfect. Do you prefer that guitar to your strat types, or is it horses for courses?

rgee27

+1

But the magic is your hands...And I've seen both you play...NAMM and LA AMP SHOW (Les, RedPlate) ... and it is true. Awesome tool for your magic.

Saw one of yours ,Les , at the Robben Ford clinic at Gelb a few years back. I think you had a story about it but I don't remember..

Tomo

thanks for posting, Tomo. Playing and tone are perfect. Do you prefer that guitar to your strat types, or is it horses for courses?
You're welcome! Thanks so much for your kind words.

This guitar is really special sensitive guitar. I love Strat because it won't break easily.

Tomo

Trending Topics