Versions of Existing Pedals We Wish Existed

Michael_V

I want a MLJr in a small enclosure with an external tap jack but no onboard tap tempo. Boss-sized or smaller. I love the MLJr but the current enclosure is too big, especially with side jacks, and I use external tap with it anyway....

I wish Eventide would release an actual guitar pedal ... not a MIDI controlled supercomputer ... again, single sized ... that delivered the best of their various algorithms. One for Reverb, another for Delay, and so on. I would love a Boss-sized Eventide Reverb pedal that included the Blackhole, Hall, and ModEchoVerb sounds all controllable with a handful of actual dials on the pedal. Think the Neunaber Immerse but with Eventide's stuff on it. The H9 is close but geez. I just want a guitar pedal.

Anyone else have any wishes?

Jimmy Tango

Cue that version of the digitech polara with the tgp graphic inspired by metropolis (I have the pedal with real graphic and don't see what the fuss is all about)

btjguitarman

Silver Supporting Member
It's a very recent thought but I'd love a single button Bogner/Neve pedal-sized version of the Ecstasy blue. mostly so I can have space for three drive pedals on my board without losing the Blue.

Memphistokid

I wish the ehx b9 was maybe one octave lower when engaged. For my tastes I wanted lower octave on a Hammond b3 type of setting. Also, a little extra volume would've been excellent for me.

a1briz

Platinum Supporting Member
MIAB that has the Lead/Bass version switch on the outside and not under the covers..

awallace

I want a MLJr in a small enclosure with an external tap jack but no onboard tap tempo. Boss-sized or smaller. I love the MLJr but the current enclosure is too big, especially with side jacks, and I use external tap with it anyway....
Just an FYI- we can do the Jr with top jacks but you lose the battery power option- not a big deal for most folks.

kowalski440

Silver Supporting Member
Catalinbread Echorec with a rotary switch with detents for tape head selection, external jack for tap tempo and expression control like the Minifooger delay has.
and, for f**k's sake, change the internal trim pots to external pots!!! this is the very reason I sold mine. I got sick of having to open it up every time I wanted to make an adjustment.

Rhythm Rocker

If my '04 Fulltone FD2 would have been a single size box w/o Boost, I probably would have kept it.
Liked the Flat Mids mode and never used the Boost. Sounded great pushing a Marshall 2203.

Sammo

I'd like to have Rockett Allan Holdsworth OD with a little more gain on OD side. It's kinda enough now, but I have it dimed and would like to have some gain in reserve. And if boost side could be placed after or before the OD, it would be perfect.

I think it's very underrated pedal which is shame ...

Kev O)))

I would really love a BOSS RE-2; compact version of the RE-20 Space Echo.

It could have 3 concentric knobs that could control the Reverb & Delay settings and the 4th knob would control the modes.

The pedal would also have an input jack for an expression pedal and the ability to Tap Tempo like the DD-7