• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Vertex does it AGAIN

Does anyone that actually know the Vertex history even watch these vids or give them the time of day?

I couldn't care if it sounded like heaven and gave me a reach-around into the bargain, nae danger I will be even looking :D

Really sucks that after Covid where i'm sure many honest gear makers have gone under, this snake is still touting his oil! :mad:

don550

Silver Supporting Member
Meh….. did not hear anything that I could not replicate with a Tube screamer into a Rat and a compressor … I own a Hotrod Deville ,Marshall’s and play Strats and Les Pauls and play some of the tunes demoed . For a player that gets to play at large gig volume the pedal did not impress me… it might be fine for low volume gigs where you can't get your tubes cooking

I’m wondering if he shrunk a Dumble to get that small of a pedal, what would happen if he then shrunk the pedal?

Could he put that in the size of a tic tac maybe?

Fascinating this whole shrinking thing is.

then what if you shrunk the tic tac size Dumble? Could it be shrunk down to the size of a grain of rice? How would you change the dials at that point? Maybe he should shrink himself to be able to turn those tiny dials.

The Internet is amazing!

JackfromAK

Platinum Supporting Member
I’m wondering if he shrunk a Dumble to get that small of a pedal, what would happen if he then shrunk the pedal?

Could he put that in the size of a tic tac maybe?

Fascinating this whole shrinking thing is.

then what if you shrunk the tic tac size Dumble? Could it be shrunk down to the size of a grain of rice? How would you change the dials at that point? Maybe he should shrink himself to be able to turn those tiny dials.

The Internet is amazing!
If you could shrink him down, then you could have your own personal Rig Doctor inside your rig. “No, Mason, don’t touch that, it’s got stored energy!”

Trending Topics

Top Bottom