Vertex/Mason i think have been banned on huge racks inc

Status
Not open for further replies.

cisspcism

This is probably the one forum that supported vertex the most. But now there is a sticky on their gear section basically confirming that Mason lied to everyone. One of the mods there opened up his axis wah and confirmed that it is a bbe.

This is pretty bad. mason really screwed up and i dont know why he did this to himself.

Raymond Lin

This is probably the one forum that supported vertex the most. But now there is a sticky on their gear section basically confirming that Mason lied to everyone. One of the mods there opened up his axis wah and confirmed that it is a bbe.

This is pretty bad. mason really screwed up and i dont know why he did this to himself.

Well, money, it was easy money.

Saw the market and how placebo works on people and he took advantage.

I bet he was laughing all the way to the bank for quite a while !

Gluke

Cisspcism - You make it sound like such a big deal...........

It's all in the Axis treas here at TGP. So we're going in circles here....... Butt anyho I said in the other tread that I would tell everybody I know so I posted it on HRI and on FB.

The treads about this on HRI was closed to make life easier and livable for Marsa and me, not in support of Vertex/Mason. Butt it seemed like has been interpreted that was, so I chose to speak up about it.

Blue-moon

Gold Supporting Member
He can laugh all the way to the bank. That's fine with me. But he will get his due. That's how life works.

BudLite

Silver Supporting Member
Hi Gluke, It may not be a BIG deal, but it is a start and I just wanted to say, Thank You:aok

ArtDecade

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone that want to research Mason will find out what the deal is, but I gather most players don't care at the end of the day because they were never planning on dropping 300 bucks on a wah to begin with....

lestera34

Silver Supporting Member
Gluke - I enjoy hanging around at HRI, but was definitely a bit miffed by the closing of the thread, although I can respect wanting to stay out of any possibly legal battles or extra stress.

Much respect for the HRI sticky. Now if we could just get one here...

GreenKnight18

Anyone that want to research Mason will find out what the deal is, but I gather most players don't care at the end of the day because they were never planning on dropping 300 bucks on a wah to begin with....

That's me! I haven't used a wah in like 20 years but it's been amazing watching this thing unfold like so many other pedal building/scamming dramas. I'm just circling above the fray and enjoying the piles of irrefutable evidence and the conspiracy defenders.

cisspcism

Cisspcism - You make it sound like such a big deal...........

It's all in the Axis treas here at TGP. So we're going in circles here....... Butt anyho I said in the other tread that I would tell everybody I know so I posted it on HRI and on FB.

The treads about this on HRI was closed to make life easier and livable for Marsa and me, not in support of Vertex/Mason. Butt it seemed like has been interpreted that was, so I chose to speak up about it.

I just thought it was big deal that hri did the sticky. I know in the past hri seemed to really support vertex. So in away i really respect you now for doing this. You were honest and didnt let any thing bias you.

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Gluke - I enjoy hanging around at HRI, but was definitely a bit miffed by the closing of the thread, although I can respect wanting to stay out of any possibly legal battles or extra stress..

If they think they did anything more than expose themselves to MORE liability they are kidding themselves.

Long2Play

Silver Supporting Member
Desperado did log into this place today, btw.... That means things are being monitored. Just saying....

DamianL

The same few characters who turn up in every thread really need to find a new hobby.

pot-and-kettke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom