• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Vertex New Axis wah still being sold

Stringtech

Is this a new modded version?

Sounds like it by the description. It's strange how it is worded "mods made in California" Almost like they are trying to make you think it's made there.

What's the mod? Besides goop and voiding the warranty?

vinchan

Well. I'm more surprised in brand new vertex Landau boost sold by vision guitars and distintive guitar(they're current vertex dealers) in eBay which Landau himself forbids to sell when he finished the endorsement deal.

Now those are the two places I'll never shop anything

scolfax

Silver Supporting Member
Maybe he's getting rid of old stock. At least he's not lying about it. The buyer can choose if the cosmetics/notoriety are worth the added cost.

gearscrubs

At $137? You can get a new one with a full warranty that you won't be ashamed to have on your board for $99 on amazon. I'd actually pay more not to have a vertex logo on it.
Oh, I totally agree. I would never buy a Vertex branded anything. I'm just saying that it beats the $450 or whatever he was charging before.

rusty

I own a guitar & I'm 3° from Kevin Bacon
Silver Supporting Member
funny this came up b/c my dunlop (with ribbon cable/pcb parts) is acting up, and i went shopping for a bbe on reverb and ebay. thought about the vertex for a split second just b/c of the novelty of it at the right price...then my "$90 w/ free shipping" offer went through on the bbe, so it saved me from giving mason any of my $$$ - easy choice made for me!

dllb

I'm tempted to make an ebay offer of $1 + free shipping for the vertex wah. That's about what it's value is for me, but that might be a bit on the high side. I'd feel more comfortable buying it for around $0.39

Stringtech

Aesthetic changes and mods made in California??

What mods??? Made in California should be nowhere on there...

Word play.

Trending Topics