Vertex SSS is a Jack Orman AMZ-FX Boost 2.5

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Here's the evidence:

http://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28849&p=268847&hilit=vertex#p268847

No wonder it sounds good! And obviously no acknowledgment of the debt he owes to Jack Orman!

Sorry for starting another Vertex thread but I figured if someone is going to Google SSS or Steel String Singer and Vertex, it'd be good if they landed right here.

Oh, and here's the Bad Bob Boost, licensed from Jack Orman and sold by Analogman for $50 LESS than the SSS: https://www.buyanalogman.com/category_s/619.htm

wickedcookie

200.gif

sutherland

Silver Supporting Member
A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

Radar

Hey guys, I'M NOT AT ALL a Mason defender. I will never buy a Vertex pedal, but can someone explain to me WHAT EXACTLY in the OP's thread is proof that the SSS is a Jack Orman boost? Maybe I just don't know how to read, but all I see is someone posting a picture of a Jack Orman schematic. Where's the evidence that the SSS schematic is identical?

calfzilla

Cynical Hack
Hey guys, I'M NOT AT ALL a Mason defender. I will never buy a Vertex pedal, but can someone explain to me WHAT EXACTLY in the OP's thread is proof that the SSS is a Jack Orman boost? Maybe I just don't know how to read, but all I see is someone posting a picture of a Jack Orman schematic. Where's the evidence that the SSS schematic is identical?
There’s a link in the other Vertex Dumble thread to a DIY site thay traced the SSS out.

Is that you, Mason?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom