Very Bad Business Dealings From Rick Turner Guitars - Flaws In Craftsmanship -

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Collector333, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collector333

Collector333 Active Member

Hi everyone, I am having a very hard time with Rick Turner guitars.
    I am on my second replacement guitar now from Rick that has many
    flaws in craftsmanship. I have had the worst time with communication
    that I have ever experienced. This almost feels like a cruel joke. I have sent numerous pictures of the issues detailing the flaws and issues. The guitar is even the wrong color for the second time in a row. Even though these issues are covered by warranty as this is a new guitar Turner refuses to take my guitar back and build a replacement. He also refuses to comment on the pictures of the flaws I have sent him. I am in the process of talking with an attorney. Rick himself is telling me he refuses to replace the guitar and that all he will offer me is to sell the guitar for me and give me what ever he can get for it, if and when it should sell. This does not work for me. By the way I have been talked to and talked to I do not trust anyone there with anything, but I still want a guitar that does not have quality issues like I was promised. I have been going through this whole ordeal for the past three years now. I am a big fan of Turner Guitars, I am a return customer and own many of his instruments that do not have these quality issues I am experiencing on these new builds. Rick has now blocked my emails and will not answer or return my phone calls. It blows my mind what I have been put through by him and his Customer Service staff.

2. Mandrax

Mandrax Member

3. Kmaz

Kmaz Member

This almost seems like a joke after the last fiasco?

Sorry for your situation and best of luck to you. Lots of advice here!

4. Bogner

Bogner Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.