• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

VFE Enterprise Phaser...

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
I must be doing it wrong. I just can not get the sound I'm looking for out of it.

Anyone here able to dial in a good Phase 90 type tone? Think "Atomic a Punk" from Van Halen.

DaveKS

Where are you putting phaser in chain?

Sadly VFE phaser is one of ones I don't own. I'm more a flanger fan.

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
I have owned the Enterprise twice. No help with the actual tone in question.
It's a really great unit, but so tweak-able that it is easy to get lost.
When I think of "Atomic Punk" I think flanger. But I can't listen to the clip for reference right now (kids sleeping on me)

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
I agree it does sound great AND is VERY easy to get lost in tweaking. I guess I need to be more patient with it.

misisipimike

I put my VFE Enterprise after all the dirt in front of the amp (I play a PRRI, so no loop). I love that little box....I have tried a lot of phasers and this one really does it for me.

Trending Topics