VFE Indiegogo promotion

ElBaconi

I've only ever tried (and own) the Old School trem, and love it too bits. Will happily and eagerly try more VFE pedals in the future.

If I had a few $ spare I'd be all over this

DaveKS

As per my post above those two, took me a while warm up to triumvirate but there are some very unique sounds in that pedal, love it. Rocket EQ is a very good parametric, lead boosts, stuck notch/wah sounds, being able to dial in a exact certain freq and adjust it's cut/boost and slope is priceless to me.

Friend has blues king it's very, very good, the tweakability is amazing.

GLinks

Silver Supporting Member
I've had my White Horse compressor since Christmas. Took a bit of getting used to -- it's a 6-knob compressor -- but now that I understand the relationships among the controls better, it's amazing. I love how you can not only adjust your sound how you want, but also the FEEL and texture of your playing dynamics. Really incredible pedal.

I'm anxious to try the Enterprise phaser, Choral Reef chorus and Blues King next.

cj_wattage

I want to know why as well.

It's not like VFE is begging for money for nothing. He's basically running a sale/promotion and letting everyone know that the money is earmarked for a specific capital improvement to the business.

Traditional banks are really NOT handing out small business loans like they did 10+ years ago. Crowdfunding is a legit way to raise capital.

I don't see the issue with this, but maybe I'm a bit biased.

On a side note, Imma have to checkout those USA-made resistors. That's coo!

DaveKS

Kind of painful to watch. The best pedal builders are not always the best businessmen.
Not sad or painful at all, one expensive piece of equipment. I'd rather deal with Peter than some corner cutting bean counter. Know it's against forum rules for him to shill himself so I thought I'd pass it on, to the people here who respect what he does and will probably be more than willing to support him in his endeavors.

DaveKS

Crowd sourcing like this to me really is fantastic for small businesses like his. If people who like and use your products (I'm one) can move you forward without getting a bank or VC entity involved all the better.

If you watch the demo of that printer, him being able to do it in house, on demand, as well as customize the runs is a huge plus for him, no more having to order lots of 50-100 for ea. pedal imprinting. He can imprint housings as needed, and probably even do custom, customer supplied graphics for close to same price as his stock pedal graphics. I work in printing industry and have seen 1st hand how powerful this type of capability is to our clients.

ChampReverb

Gold Supporting Member
Cool.

What is everybody's favorite VFE pedal?

I just bought this based upon the MH demo.

Normally, I avoid chorus pedals like the plague.

This one sounds really, really good though and it is super-tweakable (but not stupidly so) with loads of very usable sounds.

-bEn r.

paulikus

ditto! I just used my Choral Reef in a band situation the other night.. and thou I did not do tons of of knob twirling... I am very impressed! It's not easy find a good and versatile sounding chorus!

coltonius

Señor Member
Haven't gotten to use my Choral Reef live yet, but man.. I am really digging this pedal!

Got The Scream. Was not much mor than the TS, but is much better. Less noise, many tweaks.
Difficult to get in the European Kingdom :mad:

lifeinsong

These are really high quality pedals especially for the money. Recently bought a Choral Reef and Enterprise Phaser. Both give you a ton of options and sound great!

Trending Topics