• Please use the following thread to discuss any bugs, issues, or feature requests related to the forum software upgrade.

Click here for Thread

VHT Ultra-Lead video...

Mark Kane

Gold Supporting Member
You do a great job demoing amps. Going through the channels and doing chords, single note stuff. I don't know if it's just the recording but the Egnater Tourmaster seemed to pretty much hang with the big dogs everywhere but the cleans.

CALI68

Supporting Member
Really nice job! The tones are great but I particularly love the tone at 2:12 when you turn your guitar down a bit. Very cool!

-Chris

SgtThump

You do a great job demoing amps. Going through the channels and doing chords, single note stuff. I don't know if it's just the recording but the Egnater Tourmaster seemed to pretty much hang with the big dogs everywhere but the cleans.
Thanks man... The Tourmaster DID hold it's own IMO. I thought the Tourmaster sounded like a million bucks and so did anyone else that heard it. It's a nice amp. I see people dawg that amp alot, but it's killer.

There are two versions of the Tourmaster out there. I remember trying the early one a year or so ago and it had a flubby low end and kinda weird highs (if I remember right.) But this new version has a much better tone with tighter lows.

I think it's great. I took it back to GC, but only because I wanted to quickly raise money for the Landry. If it wasn't for that, I would've had that Tourmaster around for a while.

Chris

SgtThump

Really nice job! The tones are great but I particularly love the tone at 2:12 when you turn your guitar down a bit. Very cool!

-Chris
Thanks! I believe that's where I switch to the weaker McCarty neck pickup. It has less output, which cleans up the tone a bit. Sounds good for bluesy stuff like that, though!

Chris

mrmax

I have an early UL (94") , KT 88's w/o EQ , love it & wouldn't ever consider selling or trading ...it's that great!! :):)

SgtThump

I have an early UL (94") , KT 88's w/o EQ , love it & wouldn't ever consider selling or trading ...it's that great!! :):)
I wonder if anything has changed in the circuit from the early versions to the new versions? Any idea?

Trending Topics